April 18, 2009

Spring Break? Not!



So thanks to a combination of the downfall in America's current economy and 3 of my 7 professors, I will not be attending Spring Break in Panama 09'. I have absolutely no money and have 3 projects to work on over the break. I'm not too upset though because I would not have been able to have much fun on my very tight budget anyways. So far I have spent hours in the library, out of the sun, in the dark reading...while all my friends have been enjoying theirselves in Panama, in the sun, on the beach. I have had so much to do I haven't really had too much time to enjoy myself for this short break. Yesterday my boyfriend Andy and I went into New Orleans for the Nickleback concert (which was amazing) but the weather was gray and mucky. I did however, get to relax and even had a hurricane while listening to music in Pat O'Briens piano bar before the concert. But now its back to reality. Oh well, it was supposed to be my last big fun break before my launch into the real world, but I guess instead I'll be couped up in the school's library...fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment