April 12, 2009

Big Bully

My mom calls me the other day and tells me that Trouble was bullying Bella again. Each day he moves about the house from my room, under my bed, my window, the living room window, and the diner room window...he has a routine. Anyways, so my mom tells me that he was sitting on the diner room window and the back door was open for Bella to come back inside. She said she watched Trouble jump up from his slouched position and purposely stand in the doorway when he saw Bella running up. As soon as she got just close enought to the doorway, Trouble swatted his paw at her and hissed histerically--he was barracading the doorway!! She kept trying to get past him and he would just not let her in. Finally my mom said she felt bad for laughing at the situation and chased Fatty away. "He's a terror" she told me. I feel bad for Bella but I really don't think he could ever hurt her, she's almost 3 times his size now, though he pretends he is larger than life. I swear they are the funniest two animals to watch when they get together, he hates her and all she wants to do is play! Maybe one day they'll finally get along, hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment