April 12, 2009

Some good and some bad


So of course living with 2 girls has its ups and downs. Rebecca, Kristina and I do however, mostly have our ups. We have grown to love each other and respect each other's differences. At first, whenever Rebecca moved in with Kristina and I last semester, we had some problems adjusting to how different we all were when it came to our homelife. They're better now in that we all work together to keep up with the housework...but its still mostly me. We have fun so much fun together watching movies, tv shows or just hanging out together, relaxing. I know I am going to love the quiet of my house when I move home in May but will absolutely miss their liveliness and love that they bring to the apartment. Borrowing clothes, giving and getting advice, crying on each other's shoulder's when we had a bad night, helping each other with schoolwork, cooking meals for one another, and all cuddling up in one bed to talk about our crazy lives or to watch a movie...I will miss it all. There have been a few fights over the last year, but I think all roommates disagree on certain, which is human nature. No matter what, we are there for each other. The era of living with roommates is finally coming to an end in my life, its a good thing but something I will never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment