April 11, 2009

Another foot in the door

So today it became official...I ordered my cap, gown, and graduation announcement! I'm almost there, 2 more weeks to go! All I have to do now is pass all 7 seven classes and I'm out...that is , hopefully I will pass all of them! Feels good to finally realize and accept that after all this time, I will be achieving a degree. The only problem I have now is to figure out what to do after graduation, yikes! My mother is very excited of course and wants to throw me a big graduation party...my sister did not graduate from college so I guess she's thrilled that one of us is going all the way. I'm inviting a few friends from Lafayette, my boyfriend and his family and some neighbors. Also, my family from New York, South Carolina, and Texas are all coming in and we're having a crawfish boil to celebrate my graduation...I'm ready now to kick back with a beer and grub on some crawfish!

No comments:

Post a Comment