April 9, 2009

I wanna press snooze again!


I now find it harder to get the motivation to get out of bed every morning and go to class...my classes lately seem pointless and like I could of slept in. This one teacher keeps telling us he will have our grades from the test two weeks ago in the next class. Guess what, still no grades so he decides to talk about his recent trip to China for three class periods. Someone finally asked him if this was going to be on the next test, guess what...nope, sure not! He just likes to talk about himself and tells us to just read the book. Honestly UL, what are you paying this guy for?! Anyways, I am just so ready to be done with my undergraduate classes forever but am scared to face the real world when it comes time. What makes is harder to get up is every other senior saying the same thing making me think its not worth it either. I guess I just need to suck it up and listen to my professor talk about how the Chinese women were all rubbing his belly for good luck...schmuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment