April 21, 2009

Last meeting, last everything...



So I'm a little excited because tonight is my last initiation in Tri-Sigma of new members and my last meeting ever ...I'm excited because for iniatiated members, this ritual is very long and kinda boring. I'm also very sad because it's really my last meeting!!! An alum recently gave me a purple and white rope to wear around my neck for graduation, these are Tri-Sigmas colors, I thought this was very nice of her. It's sad to say that after all I have been through and learned from this organization, that I am actually done with it. This is the last time I will be with my sisters as an active member, after graduation I will be an alum and cannot attend all the events that an active member is allowed to attend. But its all apart of growing up and it is something I have to leave behind me for now in order to move on with on my life. I think the officers of the chapter are also going to do some kind of senior send off so that will be cool I guess. I think the senior also read from our chapter journal what past members have put in there so I'm sure there will be lots of tears as well. :( . Oh well, on to the next chapter in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment